Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Wonder Land

Our first big snow fall. When I first looked out the window in the morning, I literally thought I had died and gone to heaven (things are supposed to be all white there right).




This is how we shovel snow in Rexburg (Man I love living on a farm).


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the gael is pretty sweet, huh? :) I LOVED all the snow... even if it was a little late for Christmas. It was beautiful! And it was so much fun hanging out with you and the family. I can't wait until next time. It just felt so good to be "home". I'm glad you and I got to know each other a bit better. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! P.S. Your house is waaay more organized than mine. I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber! Hey, I just discovered your blog. It's super cute and I'm sure I'll be a regular visitor from now on. :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying life so much! (by the way, we have a blog at murri.us. E-mail me if you want to be added. kristinmurri@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete