Don't tell me you can't see the bump now.
I am super excited as of lately. I am 17 weeks along (which means I'm almost half way done) and only three more weeks until Talon and I go in for an ultrasound to discover the gender of our baby. Also, I'm excited to finally feel the first tiny pokes and somersaults caused by the little tike. Don't get me wrong, I can definitely tell that there is something inside of me, I just haven't been able to identify any movements specifically yet. Every time I lay on my side, my stomach finds itself on that side of my belly too, it's quite funny to see.
Our baby is about 6 inches long and my uterus is the size of a small melon. The baby is finally starting to hear sounds from the outside world (I hope my piano practicing doesn't hurt it's ears too much) and it's body is almost as proportional to its head as it will be when it's born. I'm doing great as well. I bought my first pair of maternity pants and a shirt even though I don't fit into them yet. I'm still wearing my regular clothes, although I have to wear princess waisted shirts to hide my growing belly.
Talon and I have taken a break from finding names, although I'm sure that will be a completely different story once we figure out the gender. We're excited about being pregnant and expecting a baby in the fall.



Belly bump? It's tiny! But one day you'll pop all of a sudden. That's a nice day--when you finally look pregnant instead of just fat. :) haha I'm so happy you're pregnant and feeling all this stuff. It's a ton of fun! But even better when baby arrives. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! I too can't wait to find out what you're having. And I'm sure your baby loves your piano practicing. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amber! I'm so excited for you guys! You look adorable!
ReplyDeleteI loved all the pictures on Tiff's blog! Your eyes! lol. Talon is going to make such a cute daddy.
ReplyDelete