My first pregnancy picture. You can definitely see the bump in my lower abdomen. Notice that I don't have to wear belts with my pants anymore.
I'm sure you have heard the good news by now, Talon and I are expecting our first baby. We're due on November 4 which means I'm already 1/3 of the way through. Luckily enough, I never got morning sickness. On occasions I would feel nauseas, but I think I was blessed, otherwise I would have failed all of my 17 credits worth of classes. My favorite part so far was seeing the baby with an ultrasound and seeing it wiggle and squirm inside of me. It makes me more excited to think that it's growing inch by inch and will be that much bigger when I have my next ultrasound. The first person to discover our little secret was my sister Tiffany. She asked me flat out if I was pregnant. I mean, what do you say to that without completely lying? A week later we told the rest of the family and friends. Although the due date seems like such a long time from now, Talon and I have already begun our preparations. We don't know the gender of our little "it" yet, but already we've made a small list of girl and boy names we like. I've of course already designed and decorated a baby room in my head (for both a boy or a girl) and am excited to put it all together with the crib, the rocking chair, etc. when the date gets closer. I hope you all aren't tired of talking baby because that's all that will be on my mind for the next six months.



You already know that I love talking baby so if anyone else gets sick of it you're always welcome to come and talk with me about it ;)
ReplyDeleteBTW is your other blog private? How do I get to it?
Congrats!!! I'm sooo excited for you two! Perfect timing. Three Nelson babies born in 2010. How cool is that? I'm secretly hoping for a girl, BUT wouldn't it be awesome to have three boy cousins together? And those ultrasound pictures are absolutely amazing, aren't they? Bron and I fell in love all over again seeing some of those. :) If you ever need a sympathetic ear, you can talk to me. Pregnancy can be so fun though. Best wishes and keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteDude, if your baby is a boy, count on being urinated on... or at least the walls! This kid has a fire hose and no matter how hard I try to keep things covered until the last second, he has perfect timing. :) haha Oh well.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, congratulations!!! We are super excited for you guys! Second of all, You're in trouble because you did NOT announce this exciting news to the WHOLE family. . . but lucky for you a little bird (with very blonde hair) spilled the news. :) Seriously though, I can't tell you how excited I am for you. I'm glad you're feeling good, that's great! I also never get sick of talking baby so any time you're interested, I'm here! Can't wait to you see you with a real pregnant belly!
ReplyDelete