Sunday, December 19, 2010

Leah in a nutshell!

Day 1

Still at the hospital


Day 5



"Hiya!" I just think that this picture is absolutely hilarious!

Day 10


She doesn't actually sleep upside down, I just didn't want to take the time to figure out how to rotate the picture.


5 weeks old

She never had a problem drinking from a bottle when I wasn't home to nurse. What a blessing!

We were headed out as a family to cut down a Christmas tree and dressed Leah up in her snow suit. She was completely out before we even left the house.



Dancing with Dad.


Gorgeous!




6 weeks old


She loves sleeping on daddy's pillow after he goes to work in the morning.


We finally caught her smile on camera.


Just adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously!!! A DOLL!
    Good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this kind of update!!! She is sooo cute! And full of personality already. Of course she loves daddy's pillow--it smells like him. :) I really like the b&w pics. Precious. She is still sooo tiny!

    Congrats on graduating! That's a big deal. I heard the new building is awesome. And I loved all your family pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! She is adorable. And congrats on the graduation! I hope teaching goes well next semester.

    ReplyDelete