Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine burgers!



Talon and I went to Big Jud's with Tiff and Mike on Valentine's Day. I was super anxious to see the heart shaped burgers I had heard all about.



Leah and Dad spending some quality time together after dinner. Look at those huge cheeks.



It would only makes sense that the only day I have time enough to blog is the day that I leave my laptop at school along with all of Leah's cute pictures. Oh well, these ones will have to do for now.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! It doesn't get much more romantic than Big Judds. . . It's pretty much where Richard and I fell in love anyway. :) Leah is looking super cute! I hope we get to see her again soon! And I hope all is going well for you guys and that you're surviving this final semester. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete