Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Like Dad!

Some people say that I was the one to break the trend in the long line of Nelson boys when Leah was born. However, I have proof that it was not my genes, but Talon's that are the cause. Leah is 100% her fathers daughter. (I apologize for the blurry pictures but nothing was digital and I didn't want to take the time to scan them).


1. Adorable smile... just like dad.





















2. Round head shape... just like dad.















3. Straight nose and bushy eyebrows... just like dad.







>


















4. Ears... just like dad.



















5. Big eyes... that might just be the one thing that she got from me.





























What a cute couple!














1 comment:

  1. sooo cute!! Talon was such a cute little kid!--and yes, she does look exceptionally like him.
    I'm loving the fact that she has all those foam letters stuck all over her in the bathtub--hilarious!

    ReplyDelete