Thursday, September 10, 2009
Your wish is my command
Tiffany was over at my apartment yesterday juicing apples that we had just picked from an orchard and she mentioned that Jesse wanted me to make a blog, so here I go. I guess the first bit of good news is that after a summer full of hard work, Talon and I are back in Idaho (thanks to our new Toyota corolla car) and have started school. I hope to play soccer again this fall and Talon is going to work on the farm (What a responsible husband). We're both really excited for country dancing and all the cheap activities and shows the school offers that we can go to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YAY! I'll try to help you out with advertising for your blog by posting yours on mine. I'll let Jesse know and I'm sure she'll do the same thing. I'd also let people know about it on facebook--that's how most people found my blog I think.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, as far as making it cute, I think you're doing a good job. You must have found cutest blog on the blog and put it in. Are you talking about putting pictures in your header? I used photoshop on our computer, if you don't have it come on over and we'll make something for you. You'll have to bring a drive with pictures of you guys though.
Otherwise, just keep updating. It'll be fun to see what you guys are up to.