Thursday, October 1, 2009

On a Saturday, Talon and I decided to spend some time with Tyrel and DeAnn at the fair. We arrived just in time to see the 'judging of the cows' and I still cannot believe there is such a thing as a pretty cow. Next, we looked at some crazy animals and my favorite was a huge turkey that looked like it had two faces (I wish I got a better picture). We looked at different tractor's, trailor's, RV's, boats, quilts, cakes, and everything imaginable which was a lot of fun since I've always only gone to the fair for the rides.

Because both Tyrel and Talon hate amusement park rides, they let me and DeAnn go on one together. You can't see it very well, but I'm in the top right corner in the picture above, and I am giving Talon a thumbs up while he's taking the picture.
For lunch, Talon and I ate ice-cream and an elephant ear (because calling it a tiger ear doesn't make sense) and here we are waiting for Tyrel to buy his deep fried snickers bar.

Talon and the huge two-faced turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment