This is the master bedroom.
This is the luxury bathroom (and yes, I did have to lower the toilet seat before I took the picture).
Our office/scrap booking/ironing room. (Notice the snow outside).
My favorite room, the kitchen.
Entrance (which is a bit messy right now)
The family room.
I had tons of fun decorating it, and there's still a little more to do.



That's funny, I think the kitchen's my least favorite room in our house, or at least the last one I like to be in. Why am I the fat sister then? :) just kidding.
ReplyDeleteDo you happen to have photoshop? That's how I got my girls' pictures on our header. I know they have the program on the computers in the 'media lab' (i think it's called), or the next time you come over you can use our computer. just bring a thumb drive with the pictures you want on it, though I'll warn you, photoshop takes some getting used to.
Anyway, I'm rambling in a comment, (that's just absurd!) so I'll talk to you later!
Tiff,
ReplyDeleteI think I'll just plan on bringing pictures with me the next time I come to your house because I don't want to have to figure out photoshop. Plus, I have to see your new painted house sooner or later.
I'm so glad I found your blog! Yay! Now all we have to do is get DeAnn in on it too. I think it'll help us all get to know each other a little better--our hobbies, talents, likes, dislikes, and of course, the WEIRD stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteYou and Talon are so cute together! I can't wait to see wedding pictures when I'm back in town. I have to say that the kitchen/living room were my favorite rooms too in that apt. I think you've done a GREAT job with the place! I need help with our place now. It has awful vomit green carpet upstairs and horrible curtains. If you and Talon ever come out to visit, you'll have to help me spruce it up a bit. I could use some ideas! There's just too much space for the two of us and I'm afraid to collect more stuff because I'll just have to move it all AGAIN!
Do you have a cell phone or are you and Talon sharing? BTW, our blog went private. (You never know how many creeps there are out there!) I just need your email address so I can send you an official invite. :) Leave it here or email me at spotlesscow131@yahoo.com
This is for Talon Look up milkprice.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBron