
This week has been a really rough one for me. It started with a severe head ache that lasted for two days, mixed with a sore throat that pained me every time I swallowed and a hot fever. I slept for most of two days and was feeling a little better for about 2 seconds when my body decided that it couldn't figure out if it was in Idaho or Washington and went from chilling to sweating for another day and a half, me meanwhile feeling nauseous one minute and completely hungry the next but unwilling to eat because of my soar throat. My body started figuring out its temperature, but my head ache started coming back accompanied by an ear ache in my left ear. Although I'm the last one to take medicine, Ibuprofen became my new best friend, Sudafed not far behind. I'm also not one to go whining to the doctor, but the next morning when I woke up with puss coming out of my left eye and a nose bleed, I decided I might actually suffer every pain and disease on the earth if I didn't get to a doctor soon. So, Garret worked Talon's Monday morning shift and we went into the doctor who prescribed me with eye drops, some huge pill for my ear, and also told me to take Sudafed to help with the congestion for my cold (I failed to mention that I also had a cold).

So, while I was miserable and looking like this, Talon was very helpful by cleaning the house, doing the dishes, he even spend an afternoon while I was sleeping, canning salsa with his mom for me. How romantic!



Ibuprofen = miracle drug! I'm sorry you felt so puny for so long! YUCK. I hope you're feeling better now that you've got some medicine. At least you have a sweet husband to dote on you. The Nelson boys are the greatest, huh?
ReplyDeleteGross. I about lost my lunch when you got to the part about pus coming out of your eye. sick. Maybe I won't ask you to come over. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you start feeling better. (Did you guys carve that pumpkin, by the way? It's fantastic!)