Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Christmas Obsession

I love decorating my new house and went a little crazy decorating for the Christmas season. Here are some of my master pieces.






I really got quite obsessed about the ceramic houses and bought two more the day after Christmas for three dollars each. My hopes are to built an entire city that I can set up under our Christmas tree one year.





I know that this image is hard to see, but it's one of my favorites. I had five candles in my kitchen window sill with holly garland around the base, rocking horses on either side of the candles and a wooden JOY on the candles.

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out cute Amber, I'm glad you were able to use them since there wasn't one single spot left in my house for them. Sooo cute in yours though! Good think your sister's kinda obsessed. :)
    As far as the ceramic village under your tree. . . I'd do it before you have any kids--just a heads up. :)

    We need to have you guys over sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to have YOU guys over soon. I have a bag of Christmas things that I need to give back to you anyway, like your candle sticks and the glass jars (although they're not empty yet so you might have to wait for those). I can always depend on you to comment on my blog the day that I post. I have a couple other posts coming soon too.

    ReplyDelete