Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Other activities Talon and I have been doing this holiday season are puzzles. Every second of Talon's free time is spent doing this puzzle (At least it's better than TV).





Sunday night, we made white chocolate covered pretzels and ate them until we were sick.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Amber. Don't those trees smell absolutely amazing?!? There's nothing like a first Christmas together! I'm happy for you guys. :) I'm diggin' the ornaments too.

    You made me miss Mexican food really really bad just now! It's pretty much non-existant here in NY. When we're home in a few weeks, you wanna go hit up some chips and fresh salsa with me? I'm thinking Gringos in Rexburg... Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what's funny? I totally made chocolate covered pretzels this week too--perfect cause the girls could help. (They were loaded with sprinkles as well)
    Looks like you guys are having fun, I totally want to invite myself to your Gringo's getaway btw. :)
    Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete