Monday, June 21, 2010

Talon and I are going to be the parents of a cute little.....

This morning at 8:30 am, I had the appointment with the doctor. What is "the" apointment do you ask? Well, it's "the" apointment where I figured out what gender the baby growing inside of me is. It's a girl! Can you believe it! Talon was even more shocked to hear the announcement. I think it will take him a while to get used to the idea of pink everything, instead of blue. I can't wait to see him being the dad of our little girl! I bet he'll spoil her to death. We are both so excited!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it either!!! I'm soooo excited! I keep thinking of all the cute frilly stuff. I can't wait to meet her!!! I'm also happy baby girl Nelson will be living so close to her Grandma Nelson, that way Grandma may possibly get that relationship she's always wanted. You're going to make a fabulous mommy of one cute little girl. You'll be thrift store shopping buddies for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I'm super excited for you! I bet she will be spoiled to death by Talon's family. Of course the Murris will love her too. . . I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's funny you should say that Jed looks more like me because everyone around here says he's the spittin' image of Bron! And Bron and I don't see any of it at all. Oh well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

    I don't think it would be bad at all if your baby girl took after you!!! You're beautiful, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you two! Girls are soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete