I was at Winco the other day picking out a watermelon for Merri Sue and an older man came up to me and asked if there were any good watermelon. I just giggled and said, "I sure hope so," because I was buying one myself. Then he said, "It looks like you've already eaten one." Haha, that's creative... not! Actually, this was the first time a stranger has said anything about my belly. It caught me a little off guard, but it was funny! Yep, I sure can't hide the fact that I'm pregnant anymore, but it sure was fun for the time being, watching people eye my belly afraid as to ask if I was pregnant.
Now, I am 30 weeks along (only 10 more to go). It seems my baby is growing exponentially. She weighs about 3.5 pounds and is about 15 inches long. This means that her tiny little body is even longer than my basketball sized uterus. She is kicking harder than ever (maybe she'll be a soccer player too) and likes to give Talon a hard time when he's going to bed at night, by kicking him in the back. Now that I've seen Tiffany's new baby girl, it's crazy to think that the girl inside of me is going to grow just as big and hopefully just as cute.



Hooray! I don't know why I like belly shots so much. :) Anyhow, yours is adorably cute. Just wait until someone asks if you're due any day and you still have over a month to go!
ReplyDeleteAmber you're getting so close! Only 9 more weeks, and you'll have a new little girl at your house! I'm glad you laugh at funny and slightly awkward experiences like this haha.
ReplyDelete