Monday, December 13, 2010
Student Teaching Placement!
I finally know where I am going to be spending the majority of my time for the next three months. I will be doing my student teaching at Rigby High School. It's perfect! If I could have chosen a place for myself, that's where I'd want to be. Earlier this semester, I observed both of the FCS teachers I will be working with, and they seemed very nice. Also, Rigby is the closest drive from home which will be wonderful, especially on winter roads. I have yet to contact them to view which coarses I will be teaching, but it sure is comforting know the area I'll be in. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome! That is perfect. :) Just one semester left!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm glad that worked out for you. Good luck, you'll be great!
ReplyDeleteGo Trojans! That is a great school, if I do say so myself!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! My mom went to Rigby High School. I wish I was in Rigby too, but St. Anthony is just as close of a drive for me :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteexciting!!! you're so close!
ReplyDelete