Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thinking of you!





For those of you who don't already know, STUDENT TEACHING IS OVER! I am officially done. I will never have to do another homework assignment again (until my kids bring home homework that they need help with). I did it, I have a degree and a teaching certificate. It was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work, but I am definitely glad to be able to be home for my husband and my daughter.

My mom sent me a bouquet of white lilies (my favorite) to the school during my last week of teaching. When they arrived, I was teaching my child development class and my students thought it was from Talon. Naturally they started asking, "Is it your birthday?" or "Is it your anniversary?" after telling them there was no special occasion, one of my students blurts out, " I bet he did something really wrong!" It was quite funny.

I just want to publicly thank all you who helped me out so much during the past three months. Thanks to Merri Sue for being Leah's second mother. Thanks to my wonderful husband for being a wonderful husband and Mr.Mom. Thanks to my mom for the beautiful bouquet of flowers and for forgiving me for not finding the time to call home often. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'M DONE!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I hope you can just settle in and have lots of fun playing mom now. Leah is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! You totally deserve a little celebration. I'll bet you feel like a million bucks.

    Leah is getting so big and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booh yah! On to the real life.

    ReplyDelete