And of course, the best addition to the baby room, Leah!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Leah's Bedroom
I was over at Tiffany's the other day, helping her hang pictures throughout her house. I realized then that nobody actually comes over to my place, and therefore, no one ever see's my interior decorating. So here goes my proud attempt at decorating Leah's room with little more than DI and yard sale buys.







And of course, the best addition to the baby room, Leah!
And of course, the best addition to the baby room, Leah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



VERY CUTE!--why have I not seen that yet? (Oh yeah, cause if I come over my kids'll probably destroy it ...)
ReplyDeleteI love the framed letters above her crib... they're so cute and were probably so cheap and easy! I continue to envy your incredible DI and yard sale skills!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are truly incredible at that. I could use your ideas for yours are truly adorable.
ReplyDelete