She's here! The arrival of our sweet daughter, Annabelle Lynette Nelson, has come. She was born Friday, May 25 around 6:30 in the evening. She was 20 inches long weighing a healthy 8lbs 2oz. The delivery went as well as can be expected. I was in labor for three hours, I pushed one and a half times, and out came a beautiful baby girl. What a blessing!
Leah has surprised us all with her acceptance of Annabelle into the family. She loves kissing her on the forehead and watching her get fed, changed, etc. I am blessed with no longer one, but two angelic children.



Oh. . . congrats! I'm glad things went well for you and I'm glad she's here! I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a dream labor and delivery. I'm so glad she's here!!! She's a beautiful newborn! Congratulations! I hope you're doing okay. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! She is so precious! What an adorable little family!
ReplyDelete