It's hard to see, but the monkeys are right up against the glass looking at Leah.
The second activity of the week was a game of croquet with Talon's family after an outside barbecue. Summer is awesome!
Lastly, Talon decided the car needed a scrub and Leah decided she wanted to help. She was absolutely soaked and having a great time. (You'll notice that all of these pictures are of Talon and Leah. Where is Amber? On the sidelines taking all of the pictures while caring for Annabelle.)



Oh, Leah looks like she's getting so big! I guess it has been over six months since we've seen you guys. . . crazy! Glad we'll get to see you soon and glad you're having fun. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I've been wanting to take Jed to the zoo all summer and now I don't know if we'll get there. Leah is such a cutie!
ReplyDelete