Thursday, January 31, 2013

Catching up; picture overload

Merry Christmas, happy new year, happy birthday (hopefully that covers everything I've missed in the past few months). Here are just a few pictures to sum up the past few months in our home.


Annabelle is becoming more beautiful the older she gets.


Leah and I making chocolate turtles together. She is becoming such a good helper.



Our family going out to cut down a Christmas tree. 


One of Annabelle's more recent accomplishments is pulling herself up to stand. She is eight months old now and even though she just learned to crawl, she wants to walk more than anything. I can't believe how fast she is growing up (I'm sure all of you mothers' understand). 


Eating her dinner with a stuffed cow. My little milk maid.


Eating must be very tiring because Annabelle is always laying her head to the side and yawning while she eats. 

Trying to eat the crazy person staring at her. 


I love it when kids will entertain themselves for a while, especially when you know they are learning.


Do you notice the towel stuffed into her leotard. She spilled a drink down her front and this is how she solved the problem. I just think the concept is funny. 

2 comments: