I just thought I would share some of the funny things that my kids have said and done lately. I hope some of these can make you laugh like they still do for me.
We have been working on potty training this little two year old and encourage her as often as we can. However, whenever Leah is in the bathroom when I am using the toilet, she will say,
"poop in toilet. good job mom!"
and proceed to clap for me. I've never felt so accomplished going to the bathroom.
No two year old likes being told that it's bedtime.
Mom: "It's time to go to bed"
Leah: "No go to bed, big nap!"
I don't know where she got it, but she will only call bedtime a big nap.
As you know, I feed calves every weekday morning. Well, Grandma Nelson watches the girls while I am out and Leah will often get her movie watching in during this time in the morning. One morning, Leah woke up and raced to the family room saying "movie, movie" (or "moomie, moomie"). I told her that she could watch a movie when we went to Grandma's house. Then she said,
"Okay, bye!"
and started on her way out the door. Since then, she has done this multiple times. She sure likes her movies.
Now that Annabelle is on the move, she gets herself into some tight spots, literally.
She doesn't quite understand that the mashed potatoes are not going to come out like soup, but it's sure fun to watch her try to get them with her tongue.
Chubby, yummy legs are always something to get a good laugh at.
I am so proud of our learning and growing girls and love that they can bring so much laughter into our home.



No comments:
Post a Comment