Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Who would have ever thought that in order to distract myself from things weighing heavily on my mind, I would turn to thinking on my kids. 

After looking through some pictures, I couldn't help but smile and remember some of the times my kids made me laugh recently.



Annabelle's new favorite toy is the clothes dryer. One day, she spent half an hour inside playing with her dolls while I was folding laundry. 


 

 Look at that cheesy grin. I love catching moments like this that encompass your child's personality so perfectly. I never want to forget it.




(So since there is really no point to this post and I may not get to Christmas cards this year) I would like to make this my Christmas wish to you... may you all enjoy the small moments that make life grand. 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you're not too stressed. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is Sabrina. Your kids are so cute! Annabelle looks kind of blond. I'm a big fan of blondes! Talon wanted my blog address so here it is alexandsabrina.blogspot.com. Not very exciting, but it is what it is!

    ReplyDelete