My baby girl turned three. However, she apparently didn't turn three on her birthday, she turned three on her birthday cake. Leah was so excited for her "birthday party/cake" this year. For a month she had been asking for her star sprinkles and strawberry cake mix. The night I made her cake, she was so excited, she kept sneaking out of her room to come look at the cake on the kitchen counter saying, "I just want to smell it mom."
I think her face in this first picture says just how excited she was.
Even the 25 cent pony I found at a yard sale got a huge excited reaction.
Aunt Tiff bought her a tricycle. What an Aunt!
Like all kids, she loved having all of the attention to herself for the day and couldn't wait until her next birthday cake.



That reaction is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Happy birthday Leah!
ReplyDeleteUm... Adorable. And the trike was from DI. Don't anybody go thinking I actually spent a lot of money or anything :)
ReplyDelete