Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm going to kick some trash at the game tonight!

I just have to let you guys know what just happened to me, it's pretty funny. Ok, so my block class ended last week which means I only have one class on Thursdays and it isn't until 3:00pm. Talon however, still has a 7:45 class, so I went to school with him this morning, not only because it saves on gas had I driven our truck up later, but I have a soccer game tonight and I love driving home with him after my games. So, I dropped him off for his class and because we don't have a parking sticker, I had to park at the exact opposite side of campus from where I wanted to be, the library, so I walked. The walk wasn't so bad, but sitting in the library for eight hours waiting for a class was. Luckily I was able to take a break and have lunch with Cali. After that, I went back to the library and saw Talon there (surprise! we usually don't see each other at school on Thursdays). Guess what we did, we sat and did homework together (wa hoo). Soon, I was getting so sick of sitting in the library, Talon had to relieve me by taking me for a walk. Well, we ended up just walking back across campus to the car because I wanted to get my soccer bag and he needed to pick up some school materials. I knew at this point that I would have to walk all the way back to the library (or nearby) for my class and then back up the same direction, seeing as the soccer fields are directly behind the parking lot. Instead of hauling all of my school books around with me, I decided to just bring the one folder I needed and my sports bag. When I showed up to class, they told me that it was canceled...........The one class that I had been waiting for all day was canceled. Can you believe it? I don't think I was ever so disappointed that a class was canceled. So, here I am, back in the library with none of my school supplies, writing this sad story to you. All I can say is "I'm going to kick some trash at the game tonight!"

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, you make me laugh!
    Good luck at your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. But an awful funny. :) Hope you got some revenge at the game last night!

    ReplyDelete