Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Fun!

Last Saturday, Talon and I decided to go out into the forest behind our place and find a Christmas tree. We looked for the perfect tree, while enjoying an evening walk, for nearly two hours (hoping that any hunters out wouldn't mistake us for deer). Here is Talon cutting down our perfect (yes, perfect) tree.







After we got the tree back to the house, we got ready to go to the temple. It was an icy cold day and we decided after we left the temple to go to Garcia's for something hot and spicy. He ordered a seafood enchilada (which ended up tasting a lot like chicken alfredo with shrimp) and I got a combo dish with tostada's, egg roles, and chimichanga's. Mmmmhhh!





Sunday afternoon, we decorated our tree with 500 lights, sentimental ornaments, and candy canes.





This nativity scene ornament was just given to us by my sister Tiffany and it is one of our favorites.



Talon and I decided to place his wrestling ornament and my soccer ornament close together on the tree.

1 comment:

  1. Your tree turned out great! Did you have enough decorations for it? How fun to go pick out a tree but I can't imagine going out in the weather we've been having. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete