Sunday, October 17, 2010

How am I feeling you ask.....HUGE!

Only 17 days to go! Like most women, a lot of the time I can't wait to get this baby out of me. (It's hard to accept that it takes me three tries just to climb into Talon's pickup and I have to practically lay down just to put my pants on in the morning). However, the thought occured to me recently, that I might actually have this baby prior to my due date. I'm not prepared for that! I've been planning my schooling, baby shopping, etc around having this baby on the 4th of November or later, but not early. This little revelation made me a little more motivated to get the hospital bag ready, the babies room decorated, and getting the last minute "must haves" before the baby arrives. Now that I have most of the essentials, I just have to work on preparing me mentally and emotionally for a surprise delivery.

Talon has a talent for taking pictures of me that make me look even more huge than I think I am, so I decided to take one of myself.



"Behind the scenes of a pregnant woman."



I just wanted to point out that you can see our little girl pressing against the lower right of my belly making my stomach look completely distorted.

4 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! but I'm excited to see the baby so hurry up and get that going now would'ya? jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I'm so glad you posted pics of the basketball belly! Any day now is sooo exciting! You'll do great. I've often wondered how you're going to balance a baby, school, etc. but I think you'll handle it all well. I wish I could see her room!

    And... it sounds like I need to talk to you about food storage. haha We don't have much! Yours looks AMAZING!!! I need to learn to be more domesticated... and follow the prophet. :)

    Best Wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute, Amber. I can't wait for her to come! Good luck during those last long weeks. . .ugg, I'm glad it's not me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww thanks for posting! cali said you were looking "huge" these days... and its true! but for once its a very very good thing. we want that baby girl big and healthy. good luck, can't wait to see your new daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete