(I knew all along that there was no watermelon in my belly, what I didn't know was that there was a pumpkin child in there instead).
This week I taught a preschool lesson on pumpkins and decided to bring one home for Talon and I to carve for Halloween. Talon decided it would be appropriate to carve our pumpkin to look like a baby girl. Great idea! I drew the face and Talon did most of the carving. Talon ended up taking a drill to her face to speed up the process. (Men. I've been pregnant for nine months and he takes a drill to our babies face after only half an hour).



She's adorably cute! A little orange, but I think those lights might help a little. haha I laughed out loud when Talon brought out the drill. That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited for you when I read "she is here"! You are tricky Amber, getting my hopes up that way. I hope all goes well for you and that before long, you can title another post "she is here!"
ReplyDeleteI started reading your post before I saw the picture. I thought it was real and I was so mad you named her Pumpkinita. But now I approve since she is your fake baby.
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO SEE YOUR REAL BABY! I heard it from my mom before I heard it from you :) I was hoping you would have a Halloween baby! Can't wait to see her!
P.S. that last comment is from me, Cali. not Ben. Not sure why it says that. Ben cares, but not enough to post on your blog.
ReplyDelete