Monday, October 14, 2013

Good Morning Gorgeous!

Morning can either be a beautiful welcome to a successful day... or (fussy children in the morning) can ruin the rest of what could have been a nice beautiful day. We've had a lot of both in this household. 

Here are some pictures of my girls on one of these two types of mornings (I won't tell you which).



Leah loves eating breakfast in the high chair with her blanket. Annabelle is not much of a breakfast eater, especially when she's got a teddy bear and bottle to keep her busy.




 Hopefully I am the only mom who ever has to experience... "the destroyed bedroom." (a.k.a all clothes pulled out of drawers, mattress and bedding pulled off of bed, dirty laundry mixed in with other clothes on the floor, and toys everywhere.) 

When I saw this after a failed nap-time attempt, I just closed the door and walked away. Talon ended up cleaning things up that night because I couldn't bring myself to go back into their room. 



Cuddled up with a blanket on a cold morning. 





 Here's to more beautiful and successful mornings to come. 

2 comments:

  1. Well... they're still cute! That first picture of Annabelle looks so much like Lydia to me. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! The destroyed room pic is soooo like my mornings!

    ReplyDelete