Monday, November 11, 2013

Pregnancy update

 Leah loves taking pictures, so I figured that she could take some pregnancy update photo's for the blog. This is what she came up with... Not so great.


Awesome picture of my messy house.


 So then I decided to try to take a better picture of myself... I think they turned out worse. This is the only picture I took that doesn't give you a close up view of my entire armpit. Your welcome.


I am currently 26 weeks along. Our little girl weighs about 1 3/4lbs. and is around 11in. long. All of her senses are mostly developed and she is kicking and somersaulting more than ever. 

I am feeling pretty huge but pretty happy to be starting my third trimester in the next week. I'm to the point that I reach for something in the kitchen cupboards and knock down everything on the counters below. Oh yeah... I have a huge belly.  

The girls are excited for their sister to arrive. Leah always wants to feel her sister move and Annabelle just really likes to sit on and thrust her elbows into her sister (or better said, my stomach). 

Wish us luck in the next few months. 

3 comments:

  1. Leah is very talented. You look adorable, as always. I hope you are feeling good! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a cute prego lady, armpit shot and all. :) Really, I'm serious. Can't wait to meet that sweet girl in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling so good! Hope it continues. :)

    ReplyDelete